Poultry Process Employee
Alstonville Poultry Processing is looking for a Part Time Poultry Processing Employee for new business processing local Organic and Free Range Poultry.
Initial Hours will be Wednesdays 5AM – 9AM, work hours will increase as business grows.
Min Payrate is based on the Poultry Process Award 2010 [MA000074] or higher by negotiation based on skill, experience and employment arrangements.
- Working on a small production line
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Handing raw chicken
- Stunning Poultry (Co2 Gas)
- Plucking Poultry
- Evisceration of Poultry
- Washing and Packing Poultry
Requirements of the role include, but are not limited to;
- Be a quick learner and work in multiple sections of the facility if required
- Handling and packing of raw chicken meat products
- Competently comply with strict Food Safety Manufacturing Practices requirements set out by the Business
- Work at a fast pace to meet the operational requirements of the business
- The ability to understand and comprehend clear instructions
- Work safely at all times with on the job training provided
- Must have own transport – No public Transport.
- Boning Skills
- Tractor Experience
- Previous experience in a production environment and/or food industry
Alstonville – off Teven Rd. 2477
David 0412 458 477